Health & Attendance
If your child will be absent or late to school please call:
Attendance Hot Line: (651)-653-2848
If your child is absent because of influenza-like-illness: a fever (temperature of 100 degrees or more), cough, or sore throat,
please report this in your message.
Important Health Information Documents:
- Authorization for Medication Form (Medication at school)
- Flu Facts Flyer (information from the Center of Disease Control)
- Flu Symptoms Screening Tools for Parents/Caregivers
- Identifying and Treating Head Lice
- Is My Child Well Enough To Go To School?
- Special Diet and Allergy Procedures
- Special Diet Statement to Request Dietary Accommodations
- New Head Lice Procedures 2018