Health & Attendance
If your child will be absent or late to school please call:
Attendance Hot Line: (651)-653-2848
If your child is absent because of influenza-like-illness: a fever (temperature of 100 degrees or more), cough, or sore throat,
please report this in your message.
Important Health Information Documents:
- Authorization for Medication Form (Medication at school)
- Flu Facts Flyer (information from the Center of Disease Control)
- Flu Symptoms Screening Tools for Parents/Caregivers
- Identifying and Treating Head Lice
- Is My Child Well Enough To Go To School?
- Special Diet and Allergy Procedures
- Special Diet Statement to Request Dietary Accommodations
- New Head Lice Procedures 2018
Please consider vaccinating against influenza! Flu shots are offered at your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
*The CDC is recommending everyone receive the flu vaccine by the end of October for the 2019-20 influenza season.*For FAQ about the 2019-20 influenza vaccine and season: Flu Season FAQS
Symptoms of influenza (fever over 100 degrees, cough, sore throat) must be reported to school on the attendance line.
Influenza -Symptom Screener:
For White Bear Lake residents, the City of White Bear Lake has issued the following public service announcement regarding lead levels in the residential drinking water: